account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xperia P dropped in water :'(

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 1 of 21
Message 1 of 21

Xperia P dropped in water :'(

please guys help me. i just droped my Xperia P in water... plz help me what should i do now sad

i turned it off quickly after picking... its about one hour ago this happend to me sad

please help me i dont have money to buy it again sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Elite
Message 4 of 21
Message 4 of 21

Re: Xperia P dropped in water :'(

this is a great suggestion

http://talk.sonymobile.com/message/449062#449062

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

20 REPLIES
Elite
Message 2 of 21
Message 2 of 21

remove the SIM card and SD card > get a plastic bag and fill it with raw rice and let it dry for 24 - 48 hours, replace the rice every few hours

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 3 of 21
Message 3 of 21

bro what if i dont have rice at this time... :'( coz m in my hostel and its imposible now to get the rice sad plz any other way... i have removed my sim card and turned it off ,,,

Elite
Message 4 of 21
Message 4 of 21

this is a great suggestion

http://talk.sonymobile.com/message/449062#449062

One time poster
Message 5 of 21
Message 5 of 21

m gonna keep it off for 48 hours and will let it dry in the sunlight... lets see what happed sad

do pray for my phone sad

Apprentice
Message 6 of 21
Message 6 of 21

i would suggest uliwooly's advice as well! and try using a dryer it will get the water dried as well!

One time poster
Message 7 of 21
Message 7 of 21

should i directly turn on my cell after keeping it off for 48 hours... or should i put it to charging first?

Adviser
Message 8 of 21
Message 8 of 21

Please do tell us what happen next. Hope your phone will be fixed right away smile happy

One time poster
Message 9 of 21
Message 9 of 21

i'm so much worried.. coz when it was dropped and i picked it up the secreen was blinking lil bit sad lets hope for good... i,ll post about wat happened with my phone :smileywink:

One time poster
Message 10 of 21
Message 10 of 21

i'm so much worried.. coz when it was dropped and i picked it up the secreen was blinking lil bit sad lets hope for good... i,ll post about wat happened with my phone :smileywink: