account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia P Rebooting Infinitely..!!!

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Xperia P Rebooting Infinitely..!!!

Yesterday I while using phone I got error as facebook stopped, then after some time i started getting same error for almost all the apps. So I restarted the phone, and since then its just restarting! It only shows XPERIA logo and restarts itself. Please help me out... Neutral Face

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Genius
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Re: Xperia P Rebooting Infinitely..!!!

SUS is a different program you can use to reinstall the software or update. You can download it here - http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

When performing this software repair/reinstall, the phone will need to be powered off at all times and only connected to the PC when prompted.

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

try to repair your phone with sus or pcc.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

thanks alexdon for replying.. i am trying to connect my mobile with pcc but by the time pcc detects my mobile it(mobile) reboots again... Slightly frowning Face btw what is sus??

Highlighted
Genius
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

SUS is a different program you can use to reinstall the software or update. You can download it here - http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

When performing this software repair/reinstall, the phone will need to be powered off at all times and only connected to the PC when prompted.

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey

Visitor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Thank you Aimee!! Slightly smiling Face