account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Showing error MM#6

One time poster
Message 11 of 22
Message 11 of 22

Re: Showing error MM#6

He reiniciado reestablecido de fabrica y aun nose como solucionar el problema. Me aparece mm#6 no valido al intentar realizar una llamada aparece reenvio de llamada activado.. Y no puedo configurar desde  configuracion adicional...Ya no se que hacer

I have restarted factory re-established and I still do not know how to solve the problem. I see mm # 6 not valid when trying to make a call appears call forwarding activated .. And I can not configure from additional configuration ... I do not know what to do

GT

Learner
Message 12 of 22
Message 12 of 22

I've just run into the MM#6 message and I just got my ultra... But the fix too the problem is this... You have to get the phone registered too the network provider... As longs as it not sprint 😂 but that's it... Fixed my problem and I'm sending you this over the xa1. I'm sure I'm late but this will help others who enjoy the phone

Message 13 of 22
Message 13 of 22

I'm having the exact same problem and we will all notice it started Friday just past did u fifths problem 

Emperor
Message 14 of 22
Message 14 of 22

@Francesdouglas

Don't post private info (email, phone numbers, etc) 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 15 of 22
Message 15 of 22

Did you manage to fix the problem with this product 

Visitor
Message 16 of 22
Message 16 of 22

I'm not send and received text and call

One time poster
Message 17 of 22
Message 17 of 22

How do I remove a mm #6 error on my sony Xperia ax1 ulatr 

One time poster
Message 18 of 22
Message 18 of 22

My Sony Ericsson lt181

Is showing network error  please try later Iam on the uk and on the 3 network and it won’t update to newer software 

One time poster
Message 19 of 22
Message 19 of 22

My cx3 is off line and showing me  some mm#6 stuff I don't understand what's the deal hear?

Highlighted
Learner
Message 20 of 22
Message 20 of 22

You need to get there phone too the provider and have them switch it to the the provider's services.. If you just put the sim card in... Over the course of a few days MM#6