account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Cheated by internal storage :(

SOLVED
Enthusiast
Message 11 of 27
Message 11 of 27

Re: Cheated by internal storage :(

I too have all those problems, but this one is sucking life outa my phone. First of all memory is not expandable, upon that if memory reduces like this its very bad Angry Face

One time poster
Message 12 of 27
Message 12 of 27

I gonna factory reset my phone and reinstall apps, I will tell u later if works give me some times!

Enthusiast
Message 13 of 27
Message 13 of 27

all the best Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 14 of 27
Message 14 of 27

I done a factory reset and reinstall all the apps , it is fixed but I'm not sure about it will be bug free after few days

Inhabitant
Message 15 of 27
Message 15 of 27

Why do they advertise 16 gb storage when they provide only 13 gb?

Highlighted
Message 16 of 27
Message 16 of 27

Because the system and the os take the rest,plus like a hdd or ssd,it has 16 GB,but in binary:

1024 bits=1 kilobyte

1024 kilobytes=1 megabyte

1024 megabytes=1 gigabyte

If you divide,you get only 14,9 GB of memory.From there,the Android takes memory and the system needs some memory  to run.In the end,the user remains with 13 GB,both from phone memory and ssd internal card.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Enthusiast
Message 17 of 27
Message 17 of 27

dude r u kidding me?? I'm not talking about 16GB, I'm also worried about the remaining 12GB only. Please read my post properly and see the screenshots, u will understand my issue.

Message 18 of 27
Message 18 of 27

My answer was for agarwal,not for you.I read your posts carefully.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Enthusiast
Message 19 of 27
Message 19 of 27

ok,

Enthusiast
Message 20 of 27
Message 20 of 27

Looks like the sony officials like Peter or Johan is not interested in our problems huh? This is how you treat your customers??