account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anybody in The Netherlands with JB-update?

SOLVED
Message 21 of 26
Message 21 of 26

Re: Anybody in The Netherlands with JB-update?

Could be and the thing that hurts most,the support members of sony do not tell you anything helpful...

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 22 of 26
Message 22 of 26

I know ...... .

As far as I can see I am running two releases behind.

Soon it will not matter me anymore as I turn away from Sony .....

Message 23 of 26
Message 23 of 26

I really am not that dissapointed with sony,I am only dissapointed for other people having problems with their Xperia P.Personally,I would choose another Xperia,not other brand.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 24 of 26
Message 24 of 26

Finaly a update message via PCC came in for a Dutch non branded phone Slightly smiling Face

Message 25 of 26
Message 25 of 26

Great.Bernd,did you also get the update?

Highlighted
Message 26 of 26
Message 26 of 26

I checked last Sunday and YES, it's there.

Just did the upgrade: so far so good.
Tomorrow I will use the phone in the car (Bluetooth check), at work (other WiFi network) and at home (own GPRS and own WiFi hotspot).

If the phone works without any delay and/or without dropping calls it would be a step forward....