account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

system ui has stopped

One time poster
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

system ui has stopped

My system ui has stopped...I can't open other app to other app

3 REPLIES 3
One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

SYSTEM UI

BEI MEINEM XPERIA M5 ZEIGT ES MIR ANDAUERND SYSTEM UI WURDE BEENDET, ODER SYSTEM UI, DANN KANN ICH NUR AUF OK. DRÜCKEN UND DANACH MUSS ICH DAS HANDY NEU STARTEN!!! WENN ICH DANN DAS HANDY NEU STARTE ODER AUS UND EIN SCHALTE IST JEDES MAL DAS HINTERGRUND BILD UND DAS BILD VON DER HINTERGRUND BILDSCHIRMSPERRE WECK!!!!! DAS IST SO ETWAS VON ÄRGERLICH UND JETZT WOLLTE ICH MAL NACHFRAGEN OB VON EUCH JEMAND EINE IDEE HAT WAS MAN DA MACHEN KANN ???? DANKE RECHT HERZLICH IM VORAUS DAFÜR !

LG.THOMAS 

WITH MY XPERIA M5, IT SHOWS TO CONTINUE SYSTEM UI WAS FINISHED, OR SYSTEM UI, THEN I CAN ONLY ON OK. PRESS AND THEN I MUST START THE MOBILE !!! IF THEN I RESTARTED THE PHONE OR OFF AND ON A SWITCH EVERYTHING IS THE BACKGROUND PICTURE AND THE IMAGE OF THE BACKGROUND SCREEN LOCK WECK !!!!! THIS IS SO SOMETHING OF ANGRY AND NOW I WANTED TO ASK WHETHER OF YOU SOMEONE HAS AN IDEA WHAT YOU CAN MAKE ???? THANK YOU LADY IN ADVANCE!

gt

One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

System UI issues

The system iu has stopped

Se ha detenido el iu del sistema

Emperor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Re: system ui has stopped

@Anchato  @Juanjgzz  @THOMASSANDY 

take a look at this post

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-M5/system-ui-has-stopped/m-p/1309838?advanced=false&collapse_d...

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)