account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Xperia M5 dual crash

Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Xperia M5 dual crash

My Xperia M5 dual crashed just 2 weeks afte the warranty expired . On Nov 4 , 2018 , I reported it to customer care after the service centre refused to accept it . Since then , I've followed up at least 8 - 9 times , and the only answer I get is that they have forwarded to the concerned team , and await an update . The craziest thing is that , if I , as a customer , don't revert within 5 days , the case is automatically closed . Apparently , there is no internal time limit for the "team" . I've tried my best , but it's impossible to find any contact to escalate it . Seriously - Sony seem to have lost it .
2 REPLIES 2
Visitor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xperia M5 dual crash

An update - I've received a reply from the contact centre today as under :- "We really apologize for the inconvenience as we did not receive any feedback from the service center so far ." It is obviously an automated message - nobody seems to be bothered . To top it all , they state at the end :- "Please be aware that should you not respond within 5 days of this email your query will be automatically closed." This is after 2 1/2 months of follow up !!!!!!
Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xperia M5 dual crash

Anyone has any idea how this can be escalated , as the contact centre seems to be effectively an automated answering service ?