account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Xperia M5 Dual all Issues & suggestions for Sony.

Visitor
Message 11 of 18
Message 11 of 18

Re: Xperia M5 Dual all Issues & suggestions for Sony.

Xperia M5 Dual support OTG?

Visitor
Message 12 of 18
Message 12 of 18

Hi, I'm using Xperia m5 dual. I have an issue with software. When I tried to open "Afterlight" (photo editor app) it looks like a window pop up and closed immediately. Then I tried reinstalling the app and still can't open the app. Finally I reset my phone and still can't open the app. Please help, thanks.
Visitor
Message 13 of 18
Message 13 of 18

Yes. But.first you must select detect usb device in quick setting system icon
Visitor
Message 14 of 18
Message 14 of 18

Thanks!
Adviser
Message 15 of 18
Message 15 of 18

Hi,

It is not the phone issue. That software does not support the hardware of M5 I guess.

And if you are using the full version cracked app downloaded from elsewhere, then it is most likely not coded well. Wait for the new version to come out. Slightly smiling Face

Until then you can use Photoshop, or Aviary, or any other photo editor available Slightly smiling Face

Learner
Message 16 of 18
Message 16 of 18

Hi, I use Xperia M5 dual(5.1). I have bluetooth problem. When I connected a bluetooth controller(ipega9027), it detected as normal keyboard. So, when I play Dead Trigger, it doesnt detect the controller as a controller. One more thing I used bluetooth shutter. This bluetooth shutter didnt work properly.

When I use these both bluetooth device on my Xperia Z2(5.1.1) all work. Controller work, bluetooth shutter work( use zoom key as shutter). It's kind of annoying when buy new phone but not worth. I hope XPERIA do something with this small problems. Thank you in advance
SBL
One time poster
Message 17 of 18
Message 17 of 18

I want best camera settings for my Xperia M5 Dual
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 18 of 18
Message 18 of 18

camera is a disappointment. in manual mode in Android 5.1 if you turned the brightness to +1 in low light conditions, the pictures were very bright . Now set the brightness to +2 and nothing happens, the pictures are darker than before.
It takes forever to take a picture with flash, it's focuses twice and than its taking the picture
Object tracking option offered is a bad joke by sony.