account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Xperia M5 Android Marshmallow Bugs and Changelogs

Regular
Message 11 of 21
Message 11 of 21

Re: Xperia M5 Android Marshmallow Bugs and Changelogs

After Marshmallow update I faced with following critical issues:

- SD becomes corrupted.

- front camera can't focus properly.

Commissioner
Message 12 of 21
Message 12 of 21

SD issue is a very big serious bug for this MM update.

Inhabitant
Message 13 of 21
Message 13 of 21

Hello,

- it may happen that the alarm fails to activate. For instance this morning the alarm did not activate and started only when I switched on the monitor by pressing the power button (the phone was on!)

thanks,

Regular
Message 14 of 21
Message 14 of 21

@blackdiamond wrote:

After Marshmallow update I faced with following critical issues:

- SD becomes corrupted.

- front camera can't focus properly.

Fixed in last update (30.2.B.1.21) Party

Learner
Message 15 of 21
Message 15 of 21

I have the latest version installed 30.2.B.1.21, everything was going smooth untill today. I restarted the phone and when I tried to input my pin the touchscreen was completely unresponsive. I tried different parts of the screen with no reaction. The side buttons were all working. I couldn't even restart my device. I then opened the sim/sd card slot and pushed the off button for ten seconds. I powered on the phone and the touchscreen was back to normal. The phone is barely two months old, never dropped, no scratch, no water, no excessive heat. Don't know what could have caused it.
Adept
Message 16 of 21
Message 16 of 21

I Have a problem with the alarm clock , Its not ring on time 

e.x I set to ring at 6:00 , it rings at 6:05 ...
Android version 30.2.A.1.21 

Regular
Message 17 of 21
Message 17 of 21

The ANT+ kernel driver appears to be present, too.

Visitor
Message 18 of 21
Message 18 of 21

Hi, Last thursday my Android 6.0 update finally came trough. Now my phone does not have any Bluetooth posibilities anymore. 'Sharing by Bluetooth stopped', is constantly popping up when I try to activate Bluetooth. So no connection anymore with my car-stereo, so no handsfree calling anymore. Dangerous and very annoying.

Any solution?

Learner
Message 19 of 21
Message 19 of 21

With android 6.0 it stops working fm radio. It asks you for permission to record microphone that does not let you grant.
Regular
Message 20 of 21
Message 20 of 21

FM Radio is working fine here, with both Android 6 versions I received so far. In my experience Headphone/microphone access issues usually are no firmware bugs, but caused by other apps camping on the device. If so, it should work when tested in safe mode (where there are no concurrent apps), and you'll have to go through your app list one by one to see what rogue app is stealing the device.