account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Unable to check battery stats - M5 Dual

Regular
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Unable to check battery stats - M5 Dual

Everytime I want to check my battery usage stats in the settings menu, it crashes. The phone says "settings has stopped" I tried force stopping settings, and restarting the phone but it still doesn't work

So what should I do?
5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Unable to check battery stats - M5 Dual

@Faisal113

Boot on > > > safe mode and check again. If you don't experience the same issue, it could be a third party acting up.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Regular
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

I tried your solution of booting to safe mode then restart as normal, but still doesn't work Slightly frowning Face

I never had this issue with Xperia Z2, I had bucketloads of third party apps back then
Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@Faisal113

That was not suggestion, boot on safe mode and use the phone on safe mode for few minutes, while on safe mode check if you encounter the same issue or if you are able to check the battery stats.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Regular
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

On safe mode, I still wasn't able to check battery stats, I forgot to say that. But i'll try using safe mode again for a couple of minutes
Emperor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

@Faisal113

You can always repair the phone to smooth things out with PCC

software repair

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355