account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sim Slot Issues

Adviser
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Sim Slot Issues

My sim Slot one detect 2G sim and work fine. But when I put 4G sim into it, the sim is not detected. After this I put 4G sim into slot two, and sim detectd. So what is the problem in sim Slot one for not detecting 4G sim?
7 REPLIES 7
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Sim Slot Issues

can you check your network settings? settings>more>mobile network> network type

does this happen when you are in safe mode?

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Adviser
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

i have selected LTE preferred option. It happens in normal mode. I didn't  use my phone in safe mode.

Forum Legend
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

I meant try to boot your phone in safe mode. If the problem is gone in safe mode it means that an app is causing the problem

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Visitor
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

In safe mood both sim r support but come back for normal mood again show single sim 2 plz short out the problum

Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

@Sehra

If the problem is resolved in safe mode then one of your installed apps is causing this issue and you have to figure out which one. Start by uninstalling those apps you installed recently

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Visitor
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

What app uninstalled which is solve the problum 

Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

@Sehra wrote:

What app uninstalled which is solve the problum 

Hi @Sehra,

You will need to remove third-party (non-Sony or pre-installed) applications one-by-one until the issue is resolved... Time consuming, but this should eventually fix it, hopefully.

The alternative is to perform a Software Repair and wipe your smartphone during the process, as this will reset your smartphone back to the way it was when you purchased it - this is the easier way, but you will lost anything stored on your smartphone (anything on the storage card will be fine).

Regardless of which path you take, if neither of these issues solve your problems, post back here.

• I can't help you if you don't tell me what mobile device you're using & what version of Android it is running, in English (you can use Google Translate - http://translate.google.com).
  • The more information you can give me, the easier I can help you!
  •  Please kudo this post if you think it has been helpful; or mark it as the "solution" if it fixed your problem, so that other users facing the same issue can find the solution!