account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

New FW 30.1.A.1.33 avialble for M5

Commissioner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

New FW 30.1.A.1.33 avialble for M5

Just for your information, my M5 E5653 just got new FW version 30.1.A.1.33 updated.  The previous one was 30.0.A.1.33.

It is now Android 5.1.

Screenshot_2016-01-29-09-01-11.png

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: New FW 30.1.A.1.33 avialble for M5

E5663 user here. Thanks for the notification, @delixis! Although my phone didn't find any OTA updates, PC Companion revealed the presence of the update!

So, boyz - get to PC Companion and update right now!upd_scr.JPG

Commissioner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

@liev wrote:

@E5663 user here. Thanks for the notification, @delixis! Although my phone didn't find any OTA updates, PC Companion revealed the presence of the update!

So, boyz - get to PC Companion and update right now!upd_scr.JPG

Yes, I used PCC for this update as well.  Hope we could be better with this one.

Adviser
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

E5603 user. Conformed Android 5.1,  FW 30.1.A.1.33.

Got mine on air, PCC did not have this update available.