account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

M5 suddenly shuts off every 10 minuts

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 781 of 812
Message 781 of 812

Phone switches off wen connected to 4g

Wen the phone receives 4g /lte signal it switches off in auto..then the phone doesn't restart on pressing the power button unless connected to charger....
Visitor
Message 782 of 812
Message 782 of 812

M5 black screen

i buy a new m5. but the screen is black. it started not. a green lamp is on. what can i do? sorry but my english isn´t good.

Visitor
Message 783 of 812
Message 783 of 812

Re: Automatic shut down M5

I need to connect to the charger before it opens back again. What to do?
One time poster
Message 784 of 812
Message 784 of 812

Freezing and sudden death

The problem is widespread and many ...
Will the problem be resolved?
If there is no solution to the problem ... The respected company apologizes to the customers and was compensated
One time poster
Message 785 of 812
Message 785 of 812

Re: M5 suddenly shuts off every 10 minuts

I am also facing same problem.whenever mobile network is poor then mobile automatically shutdown and without usb not possible to swithch on.i went service center also his not having proper justification except high repair cost.if any solution avlaible without going store then please suggest. 

One time poster
Message 786 of 812
Message 786 of 812

same random Auto shutdown problem with my sony M5 dual and wont power on without plugging it to charger.
, the phone as been to service centre 4 times each time replacing PCB and still the issue persist. still waiting for a official statement from sony 'why they are not able to repair" and at least they should accept their manufacturing fault with M5 dual

One time poster
Message 787 of 812
Message 787 of 812

Same issue and is there any one could share how to solved this problem

One time poster
Message 788 of 812
Message 788 of 812

Technical problems

The phone spontaneously turns off and without connecting the charger it can not be turned on, the network regularly disappears, as well as the transfer of mobile data. Telephone use is simply not possible. Many users have the same problem. Is this a factory marriage?! What should I do with the phone that I bought for big money for me?!

One time poster
Message 789 of 812
Message 789 of 812

Re: Technical problems

My phones problem just developed 

It becomes shut down automatically even connected to charger...

Need to remove charger and connect again to turn it on

I'm so sorry for Sony department they couldn't fix the auto shut down problem

Learner
Message 790 of 812
Message 790 of 812

Sudden death of xperia m5

Hi.

I bought my phone last december 2015 in riyadh. This phone works perfectly fine cause i use wifi while im in riyadh until i came home here in philippines and used data, my phone experienced a sudden death atleast 5 times a day. I just research about this problem and they said it is a faulty battery and need to be replaced. My question is, it is possible to replace here in philippines sony customer service even if i bought this phone in saudi? I still have the receipt and warranty from sony world riyadh. Thank you.