account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

M5 suddenly shuts off every 10 minuts

SOLVED
Apprentice
Message 371 of 812
Message 371 of 812

Re: M5 suddenly shuts off every 10 minuts

I did send it to sc but they just reformat the fone. Now im just disabling the lte so that it will not turn off.
Commissioner
Message 372 of 812
Message 372 of 812

@Neo_m5_user wrote:
I did send it to sc but they just reformat the fone. Now im just disabling the lte so that it will not turn off.

Where are you?  All Sony SC should well know this issue of this particular model........
Sony in your contry is unbelivable bad......

One time poster
Message 373 of 812
Message 373 of 812

Behave yourself! Are u even know how to reply a solution of a problem?
Why are u a community manager, do u even know that?
Why should we go to the authorized service center? Buying a new phone with bugs it is totally waste of money..where the updates or upgrades are not working.

First provide the appropriate  solution to the corresponding problem (after all new phone should not have any bug with itself), then tell us to see the rules of the forum! 

If u can't tolerate the pressure of comments/replies just tell SONY to don't make anything.

Learner
Message 374 of 812
Message 374 of 812

Yes, Sony have had that.  Send your phone to SC in your country to have your phone's battery replace.  It is a hardware issue, so cannot repair by FW.

SO what to do in a country where there is no official SC? How do I get my phones battery replaced?

Visitor
Message 375 of 812
Message 375 of 812

Hi Blackpoison. I am also a South African with a faulty M5. Where did you get yours from and where is the SA Sony as I would like to take mine in? 

Highlighted
Learner
Message 376 of 812
Message 376 of 812

Hello everybody. Anyone else here from Sweden? I bought my M5 in Sony store in Thailand. Sony centre in Sweden refuse to help med change battery. They say I have no warrenty here becuse the phone is not released in Sweden. Even when I offer to pay they wont help me.

Tryed calling Sony center in Thailand but they only speak Thai. Called another numbher in thai and got hold of a person that speak english. They say. Cannot send. Have to bring phone personally. What to do???

Has anyone tryed to change battery themselves?

Excuse my english. Face with stuck-out Tongue 

Commissioner
Message 377 of 812
Message 377 of 812

@allie1981 wrote:

Hello everybody. Anyone else here from Sweden? I bought my M5 in Sony store in Thailand. Sony centre in Sweden refuse to help med change battery. They say I have no warrenty here becuse the phone is not released in Sweden. Even when I offer to pay they wont help me.

Tryed calling Sony center in Thailand but they only speak Thai. Called another numbher in thai and got hold of a person that speak english. They say. Cannot send. Have to bring phone personally. What to do???

Has anyone tryed to change battery themselves?

Excuse my english. Face with stuck-out Tongue 

I think you better try to find a new lot battery for M5 online. I have attached some useful reference for you.

attachment.php.jpe

Sony Xperia Support
Message 378 of 812
Message 378 of 812

@allie1981

I'm sorry to hear that.

Xperia M5 is currently not released in Sweden so the service centres in Sweden may not have parts for this model.

The information i have though is that Xperia M5 is planned to be released in Sweden soon. Please contact your Local support for more information and assistance.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Adviser
Message 379 of 812
Message 379 of 812

Hello everyone.

Weekly report here, week 3.

All steady, no glitches, no shutdowns, phone works perfectly.

Learner
Message 380 of 812
Message 380 of 812

Can anyone answer me please?!

What to do in a country where there is no official SC?