account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Instagram Problem

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Instagram Problem

Hello. I have a Sony Xperia M5 device with Android 6.0. I cannot use the zoom feature on Instagram stories. I've tried deleting the app data and rebooting my phone, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but it still doesn't work. It only worked once but when I closed the app it didn't work ever again. I've sent report problem to instagram but I really want this to be fixed.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Instagram Problem

@Mariets

I'm sorry to that but since that's a third party app, it'll be up to instagram developers to address this bug. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)