account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Help

Visitor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Help

I update my Phone to marshmallow and then my mobile network does not work

I dont Know how to fix it

3 REPLIES 3
Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Help

I update my Phone to. and now the móviles network does not work

Highlighted
Genius
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Re: Help

@Rafa9 did you try restarting your phone or restarting your phone in safe mode? Some times after a software update you may need to restart your phone to restore network connection.. however a fast trick is to turn off the phone, remove the sim card, turn on the phone.. add the sim card, phone should restart automatically and then.. finding the network immediately.

If nothing above worked for you, try also this: go to Settings, More: Tap on "Network settings reset". IF that doesn't work.. try with tapping to Settings, More, Mobile Network and check if you can scan and select networks... if you can't... the issue could be your sim card or your device...

Try with a different sim card, if it works.. is your sim card, if it doesn't work.. concat your Local support to have your phone inspected.

» If you find that an answer helped, say thanks and give kudos Slightly smiling Face

Wizardry is the key!
Visitor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Re: Help

Thank you so mucho dude