account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Camera focussing problem in marshmallow.

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 21 of 38
Message 21 of 38

Re: Camera focussing problem in marshmallow.

I have the same Issue.

Most times, when I touch the screen, the Focus is o.k.

When I deactivate the "Objektverfolgung" it' s a better.

Landscapes are most blurry.

The problem is not solved!

Apprentice
Message 22 of 38
Message 22 of 38

I have had the same problem with my M5 with preinstalled Marshmallow.

I have immediatly sent the phone to the assistance centre using the sony top care service.
The first time it came back with the same problem and with the rear camera lens scratched.
Then, i sent it back for free to the repair centre, and after 4 days i received my phone completely repaired.
I don't know what they did, but the phone now works perfectly. and takes beautiful photos.

Enthusiast
Message 23 of 38
Message 23 of 38

Can you focus now in manual mode by selecting any scene? @yughy
Apprentice
Message 24 of 38
Message 24 of 38

Yes, it works perfectly in manual, auto and video mode.

Enthusiast
Message 25 of 38
Message 25 of 38

No not only in manual mode, but select a scene like night scene or something then check whether you can focus
Apprentice
Message 26 of 38
Message 26 of 38

i have also tryed that and it works perfectly. No focusing problem

Learner
Message 27 of 38
Message 27 of 38

Actually i observed a camera lot! ..when we open The camera not everytime but the 1 st picture captured by camera is blury.. Zoom is fine..as before only the. Focusing problem.. Is there and night shots are horrible sometimes with high purple tint in uperside of pic,!.. But i have to say it is an excellent camera but having some focusing issues
Learner
Message 28 of 38
Message 28 of 38

I don't know but the problem was solved when i did the safe mode meathod but again it appeared after factory reset
Learner
Message 29 of 38
Message 29 of 38

I havw one question guys.... Is the last android 5.1 was good or latest 6.0 is good for our Xperia M5.. Plzz anyone can give the pros nd cons of 5.1 nd 6.0 firmware..? Otherwise i can revert back to 5.1..
Learner
Message 30 of 38
Message 30 of 38

Lol the safe mode is. Like gem!.. It solved my issue of camera not focusing correctly!