account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Camera focussing problem in marshmallow.

SOLVED
Emperor
Message 11 of 38
Message 11 of 38

Re: Camera focussing problem in marshmallow.

Great news

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adviser
Message 12 of 38
Message 12 of 38

It seems to do it randomly, for me atleast

One time poster
Message 13 of 38
Message 13 of 38

i also facing same problem

Enthusiast
Message 14 of 38
Message 14 of 38

Same problem here, but the most irritating thing is the focus on low light  : focus twice and then make picture.

It lasts  4 - 5 seconds to take a picture

On Android 5.1 is not happening

Enthusiast
Message 15 of 38
Message 15 of 38

Now i got perfect situation.

Go to manual mode and select any scene, you won't be able to focus in that situation
Message 16 of 38
Message 16 of 38

I have the same problem! .. .. Front camera is awesome but i dont know what happened to the back camera i also repaired phone via pc companion!
Message 17 of 38
Message 17 of 38

Anybody notices there is no sharpness in pics as in 5.1! .. 5* clearzoom is totally rubbish now. Blurry pics inconsistant camera! .. Paint like effect can be seen while zooming! Help guys
Message 18 of 38
Message 18 of 38

Re: B.1.21 marshmallow bugs!

Everybody experiencing this problems or only me?
Enthusiast
Message 19 of 38
Message 19 of 38

I haven't used 5.1 much in this device, so i can't say the difference. But for me i think i have no problems with zoom. Only focussing is the issue. You better perform software repair again with Xperia companion and my personal suggestion is connect your laptop to internet not with wifi but with lan and also don't connect any other usb device to the system while performing repair.
Enthusiast
Message 20 of 38
Message 20 of 38

How to remove the green tick for this which is showing as the problem is solved though it is not?