account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Bluetooth problem

Rookie
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Bluetooth problem

Hi has anybody had problems with there Bluetooth connecting this is my 3 gps sports watch Nike+ garmin and now a new garmin and not one ever connects to Bluetooth through Bluetooth but I can connect another phone and Bluetooth earphones..
7 REPLIES 7
Emperor
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Bluetooth problem

@Dagzie75

A bit confusing, are you saying that a device doesn't work with your Xperia BUT it works with other phones? and that other devices and phones connect/sync with your Xperia?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

I have a Sony Expedia m5 and the only thing that Bluetooth works with is the head phones It won't for some reason connect to gps watches but it will connect with other phones
Emperor
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

@Dagzie75

Which devices are you trying to connect?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Garmin fenix 2 multisport watch
Emperor
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

@Dagzie75

https://support.garmin.com/faqSearch/en-US/faq/content/pvL8aWsaLU2iKyvF8VrpP9

One time poster
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Also found audio streaming is buggy in latest firmware.
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

I am having the same issue. I am trying to connect a WF-1000X M3 earbuds and my Xperia won't find the device. Any suggestions