account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

nfc services full

Emperor
Message 11 of 18
Message 11 of 18

Re: nfc services full

@Auusiemouse

have you checked this:

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z3/quot-Capacity-for-NFC-services-full-quot-dialog-box-constan...

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adviser
Message 12 of 18
Message 12 of 18

Yep and it doesn't help..i checked out every repaort on the forum before posting..was hoping sony would reply with a new software update or fix for the issue..Looks like i got no choice but to repair/reinstall the software .. Slightly frowning Face

Adviser
Message 13 of 18
Message 13 of 18

Well i've repaired the software and now it's all updating again.. Face with rolling Eyes As the falling man said "so far so good" Grinning Face

Adviser
Message 14 of 18
Message 14 of 18

Update: I pulled the memory and sim card and did a software repair and it reinstalled everything and it worked great i even downloaded a program via wifi and no issue..But then when i inserted the sim card it brought up the popup again Crying Face and reinstalled the software again. so it did n't fix the issue. Face with rolling Eyes

Update : i let the phone update via wifi the apps that is included and everytime it started to download the notice popped up 28 apps were up dated so 28 times within 20mins this is getting ridiculas. 

Emperor
Message 15 of 18
Message 15 of 18

@Auusiemouse

that's a lot of updates, keep us updated. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 16 of 18
Message 16 of 18

Since i had to completely reinstall the operating system the phone updated all the apps that were new but to have the nfc popup each time it said downloading was strange since i was using wifi to do it.. something is really screwed up with this software. 

Emperor
Message 17 of 18
Message 17 of 18

@Auusiemouse

you might want to get it inspected by your Local support

Adviser
Message 18 of 18
Message 18 of 18

I went into optus to try an updated sim and it happened right in front of the shop assistant as soon as the new sim was put in, so now it has gone in to them for repair. I have had no end of issues with this sony phone and i won't be getting one again after my contract with optus is up.