account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Xperia M4 freezed

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Xperia M4 freezed

The whole story was, it was supposed to be water proof. I understand that I should follow instructions for using is underwater. It was all firmly closed since I have not misused my phone. I was never opened, and it never fell on the floor.

It was in the water just maybe 10 cm from the above for like 5 mins and water came inside the phone.

Anyways, it cannot be turned on anymore. I brought it to youe authorized dealer in Naga City, got it after 2 weeks. Then after a few weeks again, whenever i open an application, it turns off. I thought it was just the app itself, but then other applications were now affected, when it was working on it before.

So again, i brought to your authorized dealer for the SECOND TIME. I got it after 2 weeks and TAKE NOTE that i am very careful with my phone, for any scratch or damage. But when i got it from the dealer, there was a deep crack right under the rear camera. They told me they cannot do anything about it. 

I'm out of patience already. I'm observing again the performance of the phone, since it's still in warranty i will have to make sure it works fine so that i don't have to pay after the warranty, since it will be a waste of money, waste of effort and waste of time.

I've been a Sony Xperia customer for like 5 years, my previous sony xperia L just got lost that's why i brought a new one which was this model.

My main questions is, AT WHAT POINT CAN THE UNIT BE REPLACED???

It was indicated on the warranty details:

What we will do If, during the warranty period, this Product fails to operate under normal use and service, due to defects in design, materials or workmanship, Sony authorised distributors or service partners, in the country/region* where you purchased the Product, will, at their option, either repair, replace or refund the purchase price of the Product in accordance with the terms and conditions stipulated herein.

Frank Lleva