account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

'Xperia Companion' Xperia M4 Aqua Update Problem

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 31 of 40
Message 31 of 40

Re: 'Xperia Companion' Xperia M4 Aqua Update Problem

Its all just went good with me.see my replay and follow my steps and lets me know!
One time poster
Message 32 of 40
Message 32 of 40

Marshmallow wont download

hi

Please can someone assist me ,I have clicked the update button on the xperia companion i have enough memory yet i dont see any download or any pop up 

Visitor
Message 33 of 40
Message 33 of 40

M4 aqua update issues

I have been trying to update my M4 aqua since yesterday. Tried repairing but i get stuck at step 5 where you have to disconnect usb and reconnect while holding down volume down key. Nothing happens when i do that. I have reinstalled xperia companion, turned off my firewall and even did a factory reset on my phone. Now i have a bigger problem since attempting the system update now my phone is constantly on emergency calls only. No sim service whatsoever.

Emperor
Message 34 of 40
Message 34 of 40

Re: M4 aqua update issues

Does your PC recognize the phone at all?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 35 of 40
Message 35 of 40

Re: Failed to install the update

So once the update has been downloaded, and the installation failed, can I find it in a folder on my PC? .... In my world 1.5 gig plus of data is a substantial amount to waste......also can't help but wonder Sony, why such a cumbersome process when on other manufacturers products you can do it in one simple step on the device?!

One time poster
Message 36 of 40
Message 36 of 40

error message when trying to download system update 1.1gb free space

One time poster
Message 37 of 40
Message 37 of 40

@Warmaster Exactly the same problem I am facing. I have tried updating Java, reinstalling Xperia Companion, and resetting the phone. It just won't detect the phone in that final step.

One time poster
Message 38 of 40
Message 38 of 40

@Warmaster

I have the same issue, did you ever get this resolved?

One time poster
Message 39 of 40
Message 39 of 40

update not come for m4 aqua

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 40 of 40
Message 40 of 40

@CameronT wrote:

@kemal81,