account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Too much noise in camera after M update

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Too much noise in camera after M update

Hello team Xperia,
Yesterday i updated my m4 aqua to the marshmallow firmware. Update is very good as compare to 5.0 lollipop.
But after using the camara I was very worried that camara quality is too low as compared to lollipop version.too much noice is in photos can you please explain give a proper answer...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Phone issues after update marshmallow..

@JACK619

The update was just released, if there are bugs or issues, they might be addressed in a future update, keep in mind that this is a user based forum, don't forget to send your feedback to Sony >>> Local support

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Phone issues after update marshmallow..

@JACK619

The update was just released, if there are bugs or issues, they might be addressed in a future update, keep in mind that this is a user based forum, don't forget to send your feedback to Sony >>> Local support

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Adept
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Re: Too much noise in camera after M update

My M4 with latest MM update give me much better camera quality with Superior Auto mode and slightly faster photo capture speed, I don't need use Manual mode anymore.
Visitor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Yes ,completely agree with #JACK, camera goes darken, also the speaker volume decreases, these two issues i found after the marshmallow update.
Learner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Yes #mahigist you also noted, volume control (equlizers) are makes very unhappy...issue --- when playing sound with heavy bass..volume become down in speaker in earphones (Sony ex150) it's very noisy sound also on full volume hope next update (if they wants to give) will fix this..but all over UI and speed is better than lollipop. One more thing when disabling sim 2 in notification baar always show ls the disabled sim 2 indicator even if restarting...thank you