account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Sound and music iss after marshmallow update...

SOLVED
Adept
Message 11 of 20
Message 11 of 20

Re: Sound and music iss after marshmallow update...

OMG? where did u found?? and when comes??

Regular
Message 12 of 20
Message 12 of 20

Last Friday I was updated my Xperia m4 aqua with full flash clean in Xperia service centre but after update then sounds problem is continuing...
Message 13 of 20
Message 13 of 20

My ringer are very low sound

M4 aqua my mob.. Call sound is very low i already vol up max help me how can i get vol high
Regular
Message 14 of 20
Message 14 of 20

Not fixed my m4 aqua daul sound problem

Last three months I am trying to fix sound issue but problem steel running I don't have any ideas to resolve this problem last three months I was use all ideas like rest phone but problem not fixed after that I was go to service center then give up my m4 aqua daul in service center for full flash update but now sound problem steel running.
After marshmallows update I found this issue...
Talent
Message 15 of 20
Message 15 of 20

Did you update Sony music at play store after update Marshmallow..??
Visitor
Message 16 of 20
Message 16 of 20

Sound quality M4 AQUA

I warmly welcome
I would like to write about their observations on sound quality when you update your phone M4 Aqua to version 6.0.1 (26.3.A.1.33)
After you update your phone M4 AQUA (E2303) for android 6.0.1 (26.3.A.1.33) phone completely lost its claw music (listening to music in a very good headphones), bass flew together with the new version of the system, there is no longer this space, bass , and that this 'something' and then the phone had the older version of android. Listening to music in headphones on the M4 AQUA was something really nice and pleasant, but after the change of system 6.0.1 phone lost all its charm of music, besides, the update does not work for "YOU TUBE" CLEAR AUDIO function and equalizer. In an earlier version of these features work well for 'YOU TUBE'. Gentlemen SONY do something with it to back the climate and audio from an older version of the android phone because shame and played really well.

Talent
Message 17 of 20
Message 17 of 20

@limit39

If u encountered problem after update android Marshmallow so u can downgrade back to
android Lollipop with Xperia companion..

So far India generic firmware android Marshmallow
is stable for Xperia M4 Aqua Dual..
Regular
Message 18 of 20
Message 18 of 20

Guys I am writing for nougat roll out in m4 aqua.
Talent
Message 19 of 20
Message 19 of 20

Wait until Sony official it but could M4 Aqua will handle Nougat
coz the saiz to update is very big 1gb..
One time poster
Message 20 of 20
Message 20 of 20

Re: Low very low Sound and music issue after marshmallow update...

plz update it it was good on lolipop but now my speakers dos'nt making noise after update