account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

M4 aqua - worst phone ever

Adviser
Message 21 of 25
Message 21 of 25

Re: about xperia m4 aqua dual update version 26.1.B.2.147

Marshmallow update might solve the problem.

Probably sony support dont know about this.
M4 can be tweaked to gain back the performance the initial overheating devices had.
First you will have to root the device.check out xda developers on rooting M4 .
This xda thread will give ways to tweak m4 aqua for better gaming.actually no game will lag.but it will heat badly.
please beware not to make temperatures rise more than 65 celcius.
but the processor is made to withstand even temperatures like 90 celcius.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/m4-aqua/general/games-laggy-t3241538

I really badly wanted to buy the m4 but didnt buy because of the massive amount of problems the device is having.
smile happy
Enthusiast
Message 22 of 25
Message 22 of 25

Re: M4 aqua - worst phone ever

The two I had were both E2306

Emperor
Message 23 of 25
Message 23 of 25

@bel-ami

You have been warned about your posting behavior, you have repeatedly violated the forum guidelines. Your posts have been removed because of that.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Adept
Message 24 of 25
Message 24 of 25

Hi,

I was in same situation month before. I gave to service, they took 2 months to replace with New Mobile. My replaced mobile is not giving any lags and any of you mentioned problem which I was facing initially.

One time poster
Message 25 of 25
Message 25 of 25

Incredible how there's people defending this absolute piece of garbage phone in the comments. Never ever get a sony. This piece  is causing problems left and right. Cancer interface and controls disregarding the constant lagging. My  usb has more storage. This is by far the worst phone I've ever purchased a goddamn nokia brick phone has better performance than this obsolete piece of "technology" this phone has been a disgrace for all of sony. It's disgustingly slow speaker stopped working. This phone will get you instant Aids straight from day one.