Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2015-12-24 10:29 AM
2015-12-24 10:29 PM
2016-01-07 03:54 PM
Here's my follow up for this week:
- Changed microSD card, problem continues (that card I used without problems for months on a Windows Phone).
- Operating with one nano SIM card on slot 1, it happens
- Changed nano SIM card from slot 1 to slot 2, problem also happens
- Repaired with Sony PCC, problem.
- Factory reset (phone feature), problem.
- Factory reset WITHOUT configuring google account (any account, actually): problem occurs.
- Factory reset and disabling "What's New" updates, as usual, phone reboots.
2016-01-10 12:51 AM - edited 2016-01-10 12:59 AM
I'm facing the same problem with M4 Aqua E2303
Original firmware was 26.1.A.2.99, but I've updated it straight away to latest 26.1.A.2.167. From now on, the phone started to restart itself every couple of minutes.
I can't find what cause the problem. Some say that it's apn + stamina conflict or stamina and facebook issue?!
I've tested multiple firmware versions and some are better and some are worse. The best for now is 26.1.A.1.100 from Play PL.
2 days working without restart, but it sometimes rejects micro SD card and you have to reboot to use it. I've tested it with 2GB SD and 8GB SDHC card. Error message is "SD card Unexpectedly Removed".
2016-01-10 10:30 PM
Another day of testing..
Now I flashed 26.1.A.2.99 and it was still rejecting SD card, so I've installed OTA updates to the latest firmware. All is working good except facebook messenger. After installation phone is rebooting. There something wrong with the app..
2016-01-11 01:08 PM
Does your phone only act up when a sim is inserted or does it do it nonetheless?
Mine only does when a sim card is in.
Inb4, yes i tried with a different one, purchased a new one just in case, also verified it worked properly with a friend's phone, still
reboots up to 60x/day
My M4 Aqua is now back in it's original box, wrote a letter to complain to Sony, waiting for an answer.
Back to using my 4 yo Xperia U. What a waste of 260 euros!