account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

M4 AQUA Restarting itself and shutting itself down.

One time poster
Message 91 of 100
Message 91 of 100

Re: M4 AQUA Restarting itself and shutting itself down.

Got same problem, phone keeps rebooting over and over, WiFi keeps turning off then won't reconnect till phone is turned off and on..this started two days ago and this phone is goin in the bin if this cant be resolved. Strange how its suddenly happening to loads of people. Will never have a sony phone again!

Learner
Message 92 of 100
Message 92 of 100

stuck on loading screen then restarts

Hi,

So I have an xperia m4 aqua and for some reason it turns off randomly. When i try to turn it on it just shows the "SONY xperia" loading screen when uy turn the phone on, then after about 10 seconds it goes black again then does shows the "SONY xperia" loading screen again. This repeats infinitely without me even touching the phone. Sometimes i could get it to turn on but the wifi wouldn't work then i turned it off hoping it would be fixed. The last two times i was lucky enough to turn it on the wifi worked buy as soon as i opened an app turned off and did the loading screen thing again. Pls help Slightly frowning Face

Emperor
Message 93 of 100
Message 93 of 100

Re: stuck on loading screen then restarts

@adelapena

Things to try 

remove both SIM and SD cards 

also you could boot in >>> safe mode

or you could repair the phone with XC

Xperia Companion (XC)

Software Repair Guide

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 94 of 100
Message 94 of 100

tried all those except xperia companion hope it works, wish me luck Face with stuck-out Tongue

Highlighted
Learner
Message 95 of 100
Message 95 of 100

it doesn't work, tried everything

Learner
Message 96 of 100
Message 96 of 100

Re: What about clean master and cm security apps .. They damage the phone or make the phone fast ?

Sim one is not working automatically shutdown
Learner
Message 97 of 100
Message 97 of 100

yup doesnt work

Learner
Message 98 of 100
Message 98 of 100

Finally, after ton ot random restarts, the new Marshamillow solves the issue!

One time poster
Message 99 of 100
Message 99 of 100

Hey,

I have tried using pcc to repair my software and everything but after being on my phone for 30 mins it restarts and also when i put my phone down it shuts off when knocked, i dont know if my phone is in warranty as i bought my phone from amazon.

Up to now its the worst purchase i have ever made and also the back of the phone at the top just below the camera gets really hot.

One time poster
Message 100 of 100
Message 100 of 100

Xperia m4 aqua Is restarting

On first Day of buying i notice this problem it randomly restart Phone on when it Is lock or shut down.Any solution? Pcc not working