account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

I have a earphone problem

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

I have a earphone problem

Dear Mademe/ Sir

I have a little problem that I haven't been able to solve despite doing updates and resetting my phone. When I try to plug in any headphones to my phone, I get 'this accessory is not supported by your device' warning. Would you be able to tell me how to solve this please?
Best,
Berke

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: I have a earphone problem

Hi @Berkeb19, I'm sorry to hear this.

Are these headphones that you have been using with your phone previously or are they a new pair that you haven't used with this phone earlier? Have you also been able to confirm that the headphones work with another devices? If not then I recommend that you try this if possible.

Feel free to let me know how it went!

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: I have a earphone problem

Hi, 

I have the same problem with my earphones.  Did you already find a way to solve it?