account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

How to turn on X-Reality/ Bravia Engine in Xperia Aqua M4

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

How to turn on X-Reality/ Bravia Engine in Xperia Aqua M4

Is there a way to turn on X-Reality/ Bravia engine in Xperia Aqua M4. The photo I imported to this phone is yellowish.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Re: How to turn on X-Reality/ Bravia Engine in Xperia Aqua M4

As uli says,I don't think the M4 aqua has it:

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperiam4aquadual/userguide/Screen-settings-heading/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

I don't think this phone has this but check under

Settings > Display > image enhancements

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

As uli says,I don't think the M4 aqua has it:

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperiam4aquadual/userguide/Screen-settings-heading/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Adept
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

There is no such Image enhancement under display setting. The only thing is just White Balance option.
Rookie
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

I hope that my phone will have X-reality or bravia engine on next update