account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

HELP..! Xperia M4 Aqua Dual E2363 Brick

Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

HELP..! Xperia M4 Aqua Dual E2363 Brick

Hello.. I have a Xperia M4 Aqua Dual E2363 (India) running Android 6.0.1

I just gave it for replacing the LCD to a shop and after getting back i have noticed that phone doesnt turn on anymore

STUCK ON SONY LOGO..

I tired to repair software via XC but Laptop is not detecting the phone in Flashmode.. Gree Light comes but no response.. Same witH FLASHTOOL.. fastboot works fine but FLASH MODE no response (gree light appears)

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: HELP..! Xperia M4 Aqua Dual E2363 Brick

@kush4

I would simply return it to the repair shop and make sure they are able to boot it before taking it back.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: HELP..! Xperia M4 Aqua Dual E2363 Brick

I asked him... He told me he can't repair it, expensive n all..

So i was trying to do myself.. And got stuck on this problem.. Green light comes but not detecting in flash mode