account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

E2363 new firmware update 26.1.B.2.102

SOLVED
Adept
Message 21 of 31
Message 21 of 31

Re: E2363 new firmware update 26.1.B.2.102

The phone is now under performing, in order to control the heat, the cores remain un utilised. Sony give an option to select between two modes, high performance and an heat control mode, for this 615 chipset. After spending 24k it hurts to have an underperforming phone, angry birds 2, hill climb racing, smash hit all the games lag, having a hard time to play. My xperia Z2 performs so smooth, do something please sony
Inhabitant
Message 22 of 31
Message 22 of 31

after updating the new firmware update, high games such as fifa 15, and asphalt 8 airborne started to lag. hope another update to fix this issue
One time poster
Message 23 of 31
Message 23 of 31

After updated the firmware, the master microphone always not working.

When I am in a call (no matter incoming or outgoing), it sometimes working if I try to put the phone near and far away from my face few times, i.e. the screen will auto swtich on/off few times by the senses. Anyway, most of the times it is not working. Do anyone facing this issue too? Thanks!

Learner
Message 24 of 31
Message 24 of 31

M4 aqua issues after update.

Hi
After I downloaded the new 26.1.B.2.102 build for my Xperia m4 E2333. The phone is extremely laggy,especially with games. The phone also heats up a lot more faster than it used to before the "update" and chows the battery faster as well.
Thanks for the downgrade Sony, a lot of other people are also having these issues as well so can I at least roll back to the previous build?
Inhabitant
Message 25 of 31
Message 25 of 31

this update is causing more problems for my m4 aqua E2333. the phone freezes often, ultra stamina mode has issues of not deactivating and apps on the phone i installed dissapeared from the phone. please fix these issues
One time poster
Message 26 of 31
Message 26 of 31

Just received the update today here in Brazil. My e2363 seems to have accepted it without any further issues. I'm wondering now if I can activate sony's protection again. Last time I did it my phone entered in protected mode and Google pass was not unblocking it. Full format was necessary in my experia page.
Talent
Message 27 of 31
Message 27 of 31

Just don't activate Xperia protection, you can use google protection instead - work without problems.

One time poster
Message 28 of 31
Message 28 of 31

Is there a way to stop these nonsense automatic system updates in the xperia m4 aqua dual device. They introduce more bugs than they resolve problems. System Engineers sitting in Sony Support centre should be fired. I updated my phone with system update and sound from microphone,speaker disappeared. It looks the system updates are NOT AT ALL TESTED BEFORE THEY ARE RELEASED. IT IS VERY RISKY TO SYSTEM UPDATE with all the bugs these people sitting in Sony Support keep introducing.

Beware of any system updates until you are sure it will not introduce any new bugs. I had to Factory reset to get back the sound in the speaker and microphone.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 29 of 31
Message 29 of 31

I have this phone for over a month and found that it works worse than the Xperia m2. To m2 I just did  update to 5.1 lollipop, and I want to tell you that it does not compare with Xperia m4 which has much better specifications.
I really hope Sony will release an update for this phone

Angry FaceAngry FaceAngry Face

Enthusiast
Message 30 of 31
Message 30 of 31

Did anyone elses micrphone stop working after the update???

I don't want to do this update because I am afraid my mic won't work. It happened to my first M4 r.i.p... Slightly frowning Face

---------------------------

So It looks like updating did stop the microphone from working for other people, What BS!!!!!!