account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Can I charge my Xperia M4 Aqua using a wireless charger?

One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Can I charge my Xperia M4 Aqua using a wireless charger?

et compatible pour la recharge sans fil dans la nouvelle 208. MERCIPouvez me dire si mon Sony-experia

compatible for wireless charging in the new 208. MERCIPouvez tell me if my Sony-experia

-GT

5 REPLIES 5
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Can I charge my Xperia M4 Aqua using a wireless charger?

Hi @Sergedaniel1, welcome to our community!

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

I'm not quite sure if the translation is accurate as you wrote the original text as tags and not in normal plain text.

If your question is regarding if you can charge your device using wireless charging, you can't since this is not supported.

The devices that we have that supports wireless charging is the Xperia XZ2, Xperia XZ2 Premium and the Xperia XZ3.

I hope that answers your question and if I misunderstood it, please let me know.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Emperor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

@Sergedaniel1 

You can IFF you buy a wireless charger dongle, then you should be able to.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@uliwooly, that might actually work.

I haven't used one so I don't really know how the work but I guess you connect a cable in the charging port that goes to some kind of plate that supports QI charging and then you put the plate on the wireless charger?

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

@Jonas 

Indeed, in my opinion, not worth it.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

@uliwooly, agreed.

Especially since it's probably a different one for Micro USB and USB Type C and I refuse to invest money into something that is no longer being used! Slightly smiling Face