account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarm sound all the same to low

Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Alarm sound all the same to low

Hello,

My alarm clock suddenly start only beepeing and vibrate with very low volume, when i check it everything is ok in the phone, but all the diferent alarm sounds you can choose play all the same, already check all volumes, clean memory but nothing. 

Need help 

Thanks 

Best Regards

DMPA

3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Alarm sound all the same to low

Hi @DMPA,

Welcome to the community,

I am sorry to hear about the Alarm issue you have.

Let's see if I can help resolve this. In this case, I would suggest booting the handset into Safe Mode, this will help determine if the issue is related to a third party or not.

safe mode

Please let me know how you get on.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hello Jake,

Problem solved, i run the phone in safe mode the alarm work fine, restart the phone to normal mode the alarm start to work fine again and the all notification sound are ok.

Thanks for your help

Best Regards

DMPA

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Great news smile happy Glad I could help.

Let me know how you get on.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.