account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

lost notes app

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 21 of 197
Message 21 of 197

Re: lost app

Same think here, note app disappeared when upgrading to 4.4.4. I really need my notes back.

I have found an empty directory into which the data may have been: /Android/data/com.sonymobiles.notes/files/Android/data/com.sonymobiles.notes/files/

Crashes after upgrades are understandable. Personal data loss is unbeliveable! How bad do these developpers work?

Message 22 of 197
Message 22 of 197

Notepad missing too after 4.4.4 kitkat update..small app too..did a master reset and still it didnt show up..xperia m2 user..
Message 23 of 197
Message 23 of 197

and auto brightness does not work.What a bad update version

Adviser
Message 24 of 197
Message 24 of 197

The same issue happened to me. I lost my important notes with that app.
One time poster
Message 25 of 197
Message 25 of 197

I have the same problem!! I need my notes back!

One time poster
Message 26 of 197
Message 26 of 197

Il happening to me too. If you find somme way to get my notes black please let me know. I have some very important notes recorded in this app. That il Just dissapeared is unacceptable
Forum Legend
Message 27 of 197
Message 27 of 197

Try this here

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

One time poster
Message 28 of 197
Message 28 of 197

I have the same problem. Yesterday when I Updated the software, notes app is gone.... Along with that lot of my information... Recordings... It's a lot for me. Never experienced such things with Sony. Hope that they Will correct the issue soon.
One time poster
Message 29 of 197
Message 29 of 197

Why is Sony guys always have to screw up? I have lot of important notes save in the Note app, Please find a way to retrive it.

One time poster
Message 30 of 197
Message 30 of 197

Pleaseeeeeee, it happen to me too. Darn! Why is the NOTES apps missing after update??!! I am really disappointed for this. Many important things there. Scrww you SONY.