account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Wont stay switched on

Rookie
Message 1 of 10
Message 1 of 10

Wont stay switched on

It switches on and immediately shows goodbye logo, how can I get it to stay on 

9 REPLIES 9
Emperor
Message 2 of 10
Message 2 of 10

Re: Wont stay switched on

@Ginger3

That seems to be a hardware issue, what happen if you connect the phone to a wall charger > turn it on?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 10
Message 3 of 10

Same reaction 

Emperor
Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

@Ginger3

If you've tested different cables and wall chargers then you will have to contact your Local support to get it inspected/repaired

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

Ok thankyou for your help and advice 

Emperor
Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

@Ginger3

Anytime

Emperor
Message 7 of 10
Message 7 of 10

@Ginger3

Just wondering, did you repaired the phone with Xperia Companion?

Rookie
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

No 

Emperor
Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

@Ginger3

Leave the phone off > connect it to a wall charger > let  it charge for 2hrs > run XC on your computer > follow the steps and try to repair it

Xperia Companion (XC)

Software Repair Guide

Rookie
Message 10 of 10
Message 10 of 10

I don't have a computer only my phone thankyou for trying to help, maybe I should take it to repair shop?  I'm not keen to leave it there though