account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Very low sound from speaker

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 41 of 43
Message 41 of 43

Re: Very low sound from speaker

Did as suggested, started in safe mode and speakers are working fabulously now.  So it seems it is a third party application causing problems - how do i find out which one it is and get rid of it?

One time poster
Message 42 of 43
Message 42 of 43

Re: Xperia M2 (5.1.1) voice record low quality

Sony xa ultra dual back speacker very low sound what should i do 

One time poster
Message 43 of 43
Message 43 of 43

Re: Xperia M2 (5.1.1) voice record low quality

It definitely looses the warranty, but if you remove the strip from the speaker, it will be far more louder.

The Xperia is a good device, just you cannot do one thing with it, call from a train. (i have seen iphones working smoothly even if the sorrunding was quite noisy, with my phone i was not able to hear just in a very decent environment.) Now it's better. Slightly smiling Face

Unfortunately previously i had problems with the microphone, and the fact is, it can be dirty and you need a pin to clean it up.