account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Sony xperia m2 does not charge or turn on at all

Highlighted
Learner
Message 31 of 34
Message 31 of 34

Re: Sony xperia m2 does not charge or turn on at all

What is pcc?

Visitor
Message 32 of 34
Message 32 of 34

What if the battery is dead and the ligh keeps coming on and off I have pressed the power button and the up volume key but I'm not sure if it is charging or not? Does it matter if the light does not come up when I'm charging it 

@uliwooly wrote:

Connect your phone to a wall charger > press and hold power & volume up for 10 seconds > let it charge for 2 to 3 hours > then repair it with PCC

Visitor
Message 33 of 34
Message 33 of 34

@uliwooly wrote:

Connect your phone to a wall charger > press and hold power & volume up for 10 seconds > let it charge for 2 to 3 hours > then repair it with PCC

And what is a PCC

One time poster
Message 34 of 34
Message 34 of 34

My Sony Experia M2 will not charge even when I plug in charger and red light shows

Please advise what can be done