account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Sony Xperia M no signal - SIM works in other phones

One time poster
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: Sony Xperia M no signal - SIM works in other phones

I also have this problem the phone decides when Im allowed to use my sim card on/off On/off on/off yes my sony m2 is alive when I don't need it here u go son fire away and when most important needed Slightly frowning Face sorry we can't detect ur sim nooooo
Visitor
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

I have the same problem. My screen cracked, I changed it in a local shop, and my signal got all weak and erratic. It isn't just a SIM on/off thing, because although sometimes I have full signal and the next second I have none, other times I have 1 bar and just 2g in places that should have good signal. I have no signal almost all the time in places where I used to have medium signal (like my house). I took it to the shop again, and they (allegedly) did all they could, including changing the antenna, but the problem remains. The "GSM only" thing changed nothing, so that was probably a solution for a different signal problem (and who wants GSM only if you hired 3G, anyway).

One time poster
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

Bro i also have same problem. If you did the solution plzzz help me.
One time poster
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

Seriously pls don't buy sonyyy

One time poster
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

Guys I see you have the same problem as mine. Kindly please go through this video posted below. Thank me later! 

https://youtu.be/0LdSNGdtwSw

this video will help you to fix no imei, invalid imei, imei null problem on sony xperia phones, it also fix no baseband problem and emergency call only problem ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Follow and Like my Page on Facebook: ...
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

Hi there

My sony xperia E2303 has a problem...it says no service, i have tried to fix the problem myself(settings:mobile networks:network operators) but it does not help... Its been a week now, plz help...