account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Problem with unlocking the phone

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Hello, I have a small problem yesterday because of my own stupidity I blocked my Xperia M2

Entering the service menu with the simlock tab is

[X] NETWORK 0

I know it means blockage

The phone is Polish to the Polish network operator

Is it possible to reset the reminder counter remotely by asking you very much

Ps: I have already written an e-mail message to support

Problem z zdjęciem simlocka

Witam mam mały problem wczoraj przez własną głupotę zablokowałem swoją Xperia M2

Wchodzac do menu serwisowego w zakładkę simlock jest 

[X] NETWORK 0 

Wiem że to oznacza blokadę 

Telefon jest polski u polskiego operatora sieci 

Czy jest mozliwosc zresetowania licznika prób zdalnie przez was bardzo bym prosił 

Ps: już pisałem wiadomość e-mail do support 

2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Problem with unlocking the phone

@Dawidek97 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

This is something that only your Local Support can answer if they can reset the unlock counter, for that you will have to send your phone, but again, you have to contact them, as this is a global user based forum. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Problem with unlocking the phone

Hi @Dawidek97, welcome to our forum!

As @uliwooly wrote, if you have already sent an Email to your Local support team, wait for them to reply and see if they can assist you with this.

The Xperia M2 has reached it's end of support, so I'm not 100% sure that a service centre can remove the network lock, but wait for the reply from your Local support team, as the routines for removing a network lock may be vary between markets.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.