account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Phone controll help

SOLVED
Adept
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Phone controll help

how can I scan or look if everything on my phone works
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Re: Phone controll help

@Fastyan

If you encounter an issue, boot on safe mode if you don't encounter the same issue it could be a third party app, if you do then you could repair the phone with PCC if that doesn't work, contact your Local support

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Genius
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Hi @Fastyan

You can go to -> settings -> about phone -> diagnostics -> test your device (touchscreen, mic, etc.)

"We can have anything we want on life, if we just help others to found what they need” - Ebelsain Villegas
Emperor
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

@Fastyan

If you encounter an issue, boot on safe mode if you don't encounter the same issue it could be a third party app, if you do then you could repair the phone with PCC if that doesn't work, contact your Local support

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adept
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Thx Slightly smiling Face
Emperor
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

@Fastyan

Anytime

Adept
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Grinning Face you have helped me so many times I need to start helping people too I fell bad
Emperor
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

@Fastyan

I dont mind helping Slightly smiling Face