account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

NO SERVICE

Learner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

NO SERVICE

Many times have tried to have signal of my new nano sim (Globe Telecom) by turning off and on my Xperia Z3 D6653,restarting,airplane mode on and off but ends up to failure..still shows No service.Can anyone help me fix this issue? Big help to me. Thank you and God bless.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: NO SERVICE

Has the phone worked at all with your current network or a different SIM card?
Learner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: NO SERVICE

Yes,it works with different sim card.Right now I have been working and trying hard to be able to get a signal 📶 but it seems that I can't find any other way because it still shows No Service.huhuhu.what should I do with this problem? Anyway my Z3 has detected my sim network but the main thing/issue is the signal.