account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

M2 Not Charging when Battery is Low

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 11 of 18
Message 11 of 18

Re: M2 Not Charging when Battery is Low

Same problem - can anyone give me help with what to do about it? Im going to send it off but in the mean time am really missing my phone. It would be great if someone could help.

Enthusiast
Message 12 of 18
Message 12 of 18

Hello
you have the latest firmware 18.3.1.C.1.17?
this problem was solved by this update

One time poster
Message 13 of 18
Message 13 of 18

this is stupid, I just bought this m2 aqua first it did charging like it is, but then now it took about 11h for only 75% battery??? I really sad, also when charging phone getting heating like **bleep**, i really confuse, please some help??

One time poster
Message 14 of 18
Message 14 of 18

I have problem too with my xperia m2 dual, from 2days ago cannot work to charge.
I try to restart, and any solution but zonkk,,, help me for this problem , thank you before,
One time poster
Message 15 of 18
Message 15 of 18

Hi,

I tried charging my phone in safe mode. It seems to charge perfectly. Does this mean I need to simply reinstall the OS??

One time poster
Message 16 of 18
Message 16 of 18

Before reinstalling your OS try and identify why it is doing that

Visitor
Message 17 of 18
Message 17 of 18

dude how did ur problem of "phone not charging" got cured?  i am interested because i have treid everything and its not charging just recognizes the charger and stops, even when connected to the laptop. Please do help me if you got anything helpful for me!.

One time poster
Message 18 of 18
Message 18 of 18

Try charging M2 through a laptop USB port. Try all ports before giving up. The laptop USB ports are more load robust compared to wall power chargers.