account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Illumination bar not working / lighting up after update 4.4.4 kitkat

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 21 of 60
Message 21 of 60

Re: Illumination bar not working / lighting up after update 4.4.4 kitkat

u r my herooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Learner
Message 22 of 60
Message 22 of 60

yes, method with OFF button on working phone is really work. sony support may better working, factory reset is a stupid method

Adviser
Message 23 of 60
Message 23 of 60

Didn't work for me
Regular
Message 24 of 60
Message 24 of 60

Illumination bar

Illumination bar still not work after 18.3.1.C.1.13 update Slightly frowning Face

Phy
Forum Legend
Message 25 of 60
Message 25 of 60

Re: Illumination bar

Learner
Message 26 of 60
Message 26 of 60

Thank u.!!so much...!!! After press reset button ..illumination light bar is working fine😀
Adviser
Message 27 of 60
Message 27 of 60

Reset didn't work..what a carp phone gonna switch to HTC or something....
Talent
Message 28 of 60
Message 28 of 60

After watching this post i also checked for illumination bar of my Xperia and i am shocked Face with open Mouth

My mobile illumination bar is not also working. I have done all suggested tricks but still problem persists !!!

One time poster
Message 29 of 60
Message 29 of 60

Orrrr my god it works.thank you sooo much newoo
Adviser
Message 30 of 60
Message 30 of 60

LED strip not working

My phone is Xperia M2 D2303. When I first bought this phone and it was running android 4.3 the LED strip on the bottom was workig normally while using the Album app. Now I'm runing android 4.4.4 build number: 18.3.1.C.1.13 and the LED strip stopped working. I go trough photos in the album and it doesn't light up. I tried factory reset and I got no result. Today I did a software repair using Sony PC Companion, but that didn't help either. I also tried switching the phone off using the button under the sim card flap and then turning the phone on, again it was for nothing. If someone knows how to fix this problem I would be very thankful.