account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

How to relock bootloader?

XEL
Apprentice
Message 1 of 21
Message 1 of 21

How to relock bootloader?

I unlocked mine way back when it was on Android version 4.4.2.. Now there's an update to 4.4.4. but I can't update it since I have an Unlocked Bootloader right? Slightly frowning Face. So.. Is there a way for me to lock it back? 

My Phone are Xperia M2(D2305)

20 REPLIES 20
Emperor
Message 2 of 21
Message 2 of 21

Re: How to relock bootloader?

Here you go 

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2447319

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 3 of 21
Message 3 of 21

Just keep in mind that your DRM keys are forever gone 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

XEL
Apprentice
Message 4 of 21
Message 4 of 21

Bootloader Relock?

I unlocked mine way back when it was on Android version 4.4.2.. Now there's an update to 4.4.4. but I can't update it since I have an Unlocked Bootloader right? Slightly frowning Face. So.. Is there a way for me to lock it back? 

My Phone are Xperia M2(D2305)

XEL
Apprentice
Message 5 of 21
Message 5 of 21

Re: Bootloader Relock?

oops sorry

XEL
Apprentice
Message 6 of 21
Message 6 of 21

Alright, thanks! Unfortunately, I have done that just now, Relock succesful but my device doesn't boot after relock! I have to go and Unlock it again for it toboot again Slightly frowning Face

Emperor
Message 7 of 21
Message 7 of 21

what if you let it charge for 2 hours > then repair it with PCC and check again 

XEL
Apprentice
Message 8 of 21
Message 8 of 21

I tried charging it, and it shows a Red light flashes over and over again, No greed light. 

Emperor
Message 9 of 21
Message 9 of 21

were you able to repair your phone?

XEL
Apprentice
Message 10 of 21
Message 10 of 21

Yes, I managed to update it to Version 4.4.4. using the flashtool. Now.. I can't find a kernels or cwm recovery (whatever it's called) for it.  I have looked everywhere on google and I can't seems to find it.