account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Camera image looks like it lacks details

SOLVED
Regular
Message 381 of 387
Message 381 of 387

Re: Camera image looks like it lacks details

Updated!
Learner
Message 382 of 387
Message 382 of 387

I am posting again regarding the camera image quality after the latest update to lollipop. After some more captured images, I have to say that the quality of the camera is verry bad, especially if shooting in dark or with flash or if the subject being shot moves, and you get the same painting cartoon effect.
I went to the official service and requested a downgrade, but I was refused. The explanatuon from the service was that sony doesn't allow downgrade because the last version is stable.
So what's the policy of sony regarding this? Because there were many posts where people sugested to take our phones to the local support for downgrade. Has anybody succeeded in geting downgrade from the local suport?
One time poster
Message 383 of 387
Message 383 of 387

Is i'm thinking not used xperia again after upgraded my m2 aqua to lollipop

Visitor
Message 384 of 387
Message 384 of 387

M2 camera 8mp but not clear picture... Please fix software solutions...thanks
Adept
Message 385 of 387
Message 385 of 387

The software bug is fixed in the M2 familly with the latest update, please update via OTA, or PCC, and clear you camera lense with a cloth!

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 386 of 387
Message 386 of 387

The camera quality in m2 dual just rubbish after upgrading to 5.1.1 . image details are reduced and image looks like too soft snap . not getting original image .... Please Sony fix this camera issue ...
Adept
Message 387 of 387
Message 387 of 387

Update via OTA