account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Camera image looks like it lacks details

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 161 of 387
Message 161 of 387

Re: camera is capturing over sharpen images

Can't I back to kitkat. I am hating this camera so much.
Emperor
Message 162 of 387
Message 162 of 387

Re: camera is capturing over sharpen images

@pan123

No but yes

No, you can't use neither PCC nor Bridge to roll back; Yes, you could contact your local Xperia Care Local support and ask if they can donwgrade the phone 

or 

with flashtool

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z2/How-to-manually-update-downgrade-root-2014-Xperias/td-p/593...

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 163 of 387
Message 163 of 387

Re: Camera image looks like it lacks details

What they have done in the update the problem is in many Xperia devices like m2 dual, c3 dual, t2 ultra and many more just because of the Android lollipop
Apprentice
Message 164 of 387
Message 164 of 387

No support will say no more about it ? We'll have to keep that quality camera of a cell of the second row ? I'm not believing Sony !
Emperor
Message 165 of 387
Message 165 of 387

@Yago92

I don't understand your comment, I haven't read anywhere that this is the final update for this phone, it might not get 6.0 but there's no info on being the EOL update. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 166 of 387
Message 166 of 387

Sorry I'm using google translator , I don't speak English.
Learner
Message 167 of 387
Message 167 of 387

Do u guys think that I can ask my money back due to this fault?
Genius
Message 168 of 387
Message 168 of 387

Hi @RodolfoKSP

You can contact your Local Sony support in this case:
http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

"We can have anything we want on life, if we just help others to found what they need” - Ebelsain Villegas
One time poster
Message 169 of 387
Message 169 of 387

Camera's Problem

pictures with lack detail, and over sharpened or look like a “painting”, especially when zoomed in

Inhabitant
Message 170 of 387
Message 170 of 387

Re: Camera's Problem

So Sony, are you looking at this issue as now being a closed ticket because in your opinion it's not a problem but an intendend "enhancement" with no further time assigned to investigate it? 

Or are you going to acknowledge that there is a problem and resolve it?