account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia M Dual C2005 replacement screen

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Xperia M Dual C2005 replacement screen

Hi,

Will the replacement screens for the Xperia M model C1905 also work for the Xperia M model C2005? We have a C2005 that has a cracked screen. I can find replacements for the C1905 but not explicitly for the C2005. 

Regards,

D.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xperia M Dual C2005 replacement screen

According to Amazon the LCD will work on all variants of the M models not M2 etc

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

3 REPLIES 3
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

According to Amazon the LCD will work on all variants of the M models not M2 etc

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Emperor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

This should guide you through the process

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxJGH-ylgtI

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Could not find a guide or video on how to take apart this phone, so I made my own.
One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

मेरे पास Xperia M Dual C2005 मॉडल का मोबाइल फोन हैं! जिसकी  बॉडी और डिस्प्ले डैमेज  हैं! लेकिन फोन चल रहा हैं!

IMG_20190410_172438.jpgXperia M Dual C2005