account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

When are we getting the latest update?

Apprentice
Message 40 of 662
Message 40 of 662

Re: Xperia m c1905 update

Pls help also I'm in Asia
Message 41 of 662
Message 41 of 662

Re: Xperia m c1905 update

Download PC companion and see if it can see other update:

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/

Maybe the update centre needs refreshing.Go to settings-apps-all-update centre,force stop and clear data.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Adept
Message 42 of 662
Message 42 of 662

Sw update india

I brought m dual in india but i am in saudi arabia now How i will recive update 4.3 by Sony india or Sony saudi arabia give some idea
Forum Legend
Message 43 of 662
Message 43 of 662

Re: Sw update india

If your phone has India firmware then the update will be of the same origin - updates are based on customization numbers and not location in the world

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Talent
Message 44 of 662
Message 44 of 662

update in india for xperia m

Can u plz tell when it get.... We all are waiting for last days....... All time we checking is there update........ Why u team doing like...? Plz tell a time... Or expecting time.... Plz......
Great fan of sony..................
Talent
Message 45 of 662
Message 45 of 662

Re: update in india

Yet not recived........... Waiting..... Waiting..... Waiting...............
Forum Legend
Message 46 of 662
Message 46 of 662

As I and many others have said updates are released at different times - This is country and network dependent - for a definite answer contact Sony care http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/ as we do not know the answers to these questions - We do not work for Sony

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Apprentice
Message 47 of 662
Message 47 of 662

it is true that u do not work for sony. we just want 2 know as we are still waiting...................Crying FaceFace with Thermometer

Apprentice
Message 48 of 662
Message 48 of 662

infact i even called up xperia care india. the only said that it should be avalable within a few days. even they did not mention a specific dateAngry Face

Adept
Message 49 of 662
Message 49 of 662

Re: Sw update india

Thank you sir