account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

When are we getting the latest update?

One time poster
Message 261 of 662
Message 261 of 662

Xperia M Update 4.3

Dowmload the update centre from the below link..
Update tht and enjoyyy the new update..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5N6sjqy-k1sWWZwSUh0N092ODg/edit?usp=sharing

Although there are a little bugs in tht but they wont disturb the phone for a normal us..

Learner
Message 262 of 662
Message 262 of 662

Re: When are we getting the latest update?

C1905. Russia. Can I expect update in this century?

One time poster
Message 263 of 662
Message 263 of 662

will 4.3 jelly bean update be available to sri lanka

hi im from sri lanka

does any one know if sony will release the 4.3 android update to sri lanka ???

how ever im not sure to which region my phone belongs to

SI 1277-6560.5 ZT

S/N YT910NSRQ4

Inhabitant
Message 264 of 662
Message 264 of 662

Re: will 4.3 jelly bean update be available to sri lanka

Hi Guys,

my wife's Xperia M dual already 4.3 since last friday (11 April 2014)

i located in Indonesia, updating this 4.3 OTA by using my data plan, i use Data the bonuses at night, its around 200mb+.

so after start downloading, lock the phone and i go back to sleep, in the morning it's already updated,

+ fresh look on screen transition and icon position, currently extra themes from sony select cannot be applied to Xperia M from google play,,, said that my device isn't compatible,

+ fresh look on smily icon on texting,

+ fresh look on screen camera menus and button

+ fresh look on sony movie app,

etc,,, haven't look em all, but it steady as i check it, no issues so far

Enthusiast
Message 265 of 662
Message 265 of 662

I have a Sony Xperia m dual model C2004 and still did not get the version 4.3 Jelly Bean for my device. My Album Sony also the application of the videos Sony and application has been updated was also updated central update from Sony that is now white. But I still do not receive the 4.3 version of Android'm in Brazil in Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais. Can anyone tell me when the update will be available for my device? Thank you. I'm waiting a long time already.
Apprentice
Message 266 of 662
Message 266 of 662

I m from India and have updated my xperia m C1904 to 4.3 (367MB) today by doing following steps:

1. First, updated the Update Centre App to 2.1.1.A.0.1.0.2 version.

2. Then update the device to 4.3

As Sony PC Companion always says that phone is up-to-date. So I updated the app and get the 4.3 update notification.

Inhabitant
Message 267 of 662
Message 267 of 662

Why still no Update for India Users??? Thinking Face

Enthusiast
Message 268 of 662
Message 268 of 662

I have a Sony Xperia m dual model C2004 and still did not get the version 4.3 Jelly Bean for my device. My Album Sony also the application of the videos Sony and application has been updated was also updated central update from Sony that is now white. But I still do not receive the 4.3 version of Android'm in Brazil in Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais. Can anyone tell me when the update will be available for my device? Thank you. I'm waiting a long time already.

Enthusiast
Message 269 of 662
Message 269 of 662

Have updated my central update for the Sony 2.1.1.A.0.1.0.2 version but still tried to update there and still can not get the android 4.3 Jelly Bean Xperia M have a dual model C2004 and am in Brazil in Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais someone can tell me what can be done so that I can update my device? Someone who also lives in Brazil managed to update it?

mtr
Adept
Message 270 of 662
Message 270 of 662

No update xperia m c1904 in india happy vishu and easter