account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

When are we getting the latest update?

Learner
Message 571 of 662
Message 571 of 662

Re: When are we getting the latest update?

Russian owners of Xperia M haven't got Jelly Bean update yet.

Six month have passed.

Why? Do Sony care about russian customers?

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 572 of 662
Message 572 of 662

You still asking Sony for KitKat to Xperia M, but Sony said with this news in theirs blog http://blogs.sonymobile.com/2014/10/16/were-bringing-android-5-0-lollipop-to-the-entire-xperia-z-ser... - they care just PREMIUM series smartphones... So, guys, next time if you want get newest software from Sony buy only premium smartphones, coz mid-rage smartphones for Sony don't care... Or buy others manufactures smartphones like Samsung, Motorolla and ect., which updating into new softwares (how i read about Samsung and Motorolla that will update some mid-rage phone into Android Lollipop) not premium smartphones, but mid-rage too... So, Sony, do you know now why Samsung, Motorolla, maybe LG and ect are better for costumers neither you??? Coz all theirs care ALL costumers not just premium smartphones owers Slightly smiling Face So think next time what do you do wrong and you will know why you fail again... Slightly smiling Face

By the way Xperia M still not got 15.4.A.1.10 which must be realeased alraedy http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/software/phones/xperia-m/ Anguished Face

Highlighted
Talent
Message 573 of 662
Message 573 of 662

forget kitkat we want lollipop Winking Face because of project Volta(battery backup increased by around 90 min)
current update for Xperia m from Sony is totally a shame this update reduced the phone performance and battery is also draining faster.

main thing is im not satisfied with this update
4.2 is much better than 4.3

those who agree with me can give me kudos
atleast see how many thinks in same way
One time poster
Message 574 of 662
Message 574 of 662

Software update

when will i update my M DUAL kitkat software?

Talent
Message 575 of 662
Message 575 of 662

Admin, please either erase posts from user euphorics that are irrelevant to topic, edit them or ban the user. Thank you
Message 576 of 662
Message 576 of 662

I would suggest you both to stop this.The forum is about devices,not wars or anything like that.Be civilized and do not insult each other.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 577 of 662
Message 577 of 662

Ok, Alexdon, i agree with you Winking Face

Inhabitant
Message 578 of 662
Message 578 of 662

Hate you Sony never buy Sony products again.
Be conservative guys Honestly think If they can provide update to Old Z why can't provide it to other devices?
Inhabitant
Message 579 of 662
Message 579 of 662

They will surely get a big financial lost next year too. Grinning Face
VAA
Apprentice
Message 580 of 662
Message 580 of 662

Whe-e-e-e-e-n???????????

screenshot.1642.png